- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
The KCU-Kroger Cares Card
The KCU-Kroger Cares Card is an easy way for you to support the ministry of KCU within your regular household budget. Take the simple step of transferring your money to the KCU-Kroger Cares Card and KCU will receive 5% of all your transactions.
Here's How the Program Works:
- Request a KCU-Kroger Cares Card by completing the attached form and returning it to KCU. Please include a $5 check made payable to “Kentucky Christian University” for each card requested. Your card will be loaded with your $5 and mailed to you within seven business days.
- Transfer money to your KCU-Kroger Cares Card at any Kroger* store. You may load any amount on the card using your personal check, cash, debit or credit card.
- For grocery purchases, load your card in the check out lane before your items are scanned or at the customer service desk.
- For gasoline or pharmacy transactions see the cashier to load your card prior to making your purchases.
- Use your KCU-Kroger Cares Card to complete your purchase, when you do so KCU will receive 5% of the total amount of your transaction.** If your purchase is less than the amount you have loaded on your card, your card balance will show on the bottom of your receipt which may be used for future purchases.
- A card that has a ZERO ($0) balance for 90 days deactivates itself and cannot be reloaded. If this happens just request another card from Becky Stamper at (606) 474-3184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please remember that your card can be reloaded over and over again.
- Your “Kroger Plus” discounts still apply with this program.
*Important Note: The KCU-Kroger Cares Gift Card is accepted at all Kroger Affiliated Stores throughout the U.S.: Kroger, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Fry’s, King Soopers, Dillion, Smith’s, City Market, Quality Food Centers, JayC, Tom Thumb, Quik Stop, Loaf Jug/Mini Mart, and Kwik Shop.
**The purchases of KCU supporters across the nation are tabulated and as total purchases reach or exceed $5,000 KCU receives 5% of the money loaded onto the cards!
When you shop at Kroger using your KCU-Kroger Cares Card, you are supporting KCU students.
Investing in a college education is a significant expense and students need all the help they can get. One of the ways KCU responds to this challenge is with scholarships. KCU scholarships currently account for over 3.8 million dollars of the annual budget. The average KCU student receives over $4,000 annually in scholarships and programs like the KCU-Kroger Cares Card help make this possible.
Get your KCU-Kroger Cares Card today and start investing in KCU students!
Apply on-line for the KCU-Kroger Cares Card
Download The KCU-Kroger Cares Card Brochure
For more information, contact Becky Stamper at (606) 474-3184 or email@example.com