- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
How to Enroll - 3 Easy Steps
Step #1 - Create an Account
- Visit KCU's New Donation Website (clicking link will open new window for your convenience)
- Click "Create An Account" button
- Fill out the new account form (by creating an account you will be able manage your payments and see your payment history. You will be in complete control.)
- Click "Create Account" button at the bottom of the page
Once your account has been successfully created you will be forwarded to the Donation Page.
Step #2 - Set up your Recurring Gift
On the Donation Page...
- Under "Categories & Funds" select "Patron Knight Program" from the drop down menu and enter "25.00" (or more) as the amount.-
- Under "Additional Options" check "Make this a recurring transaction?". Select "Monthly" from the first drop down. Select a duration in the "Run For:" drop down.
- Under "Payment Method" select if you would like to pay with your credit card or from your bank account (both are completely secure).
- Click the "Next" button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, review the details (edit if needed), enter the letter and numbers from the security image, and click the "Confirm Transaction" button.
Step #3 - Oops... there is no step
You're done! It's that easy.
To manage your account just visit the KCU Donation Website and enter your email address and password.
If you have any question or for more information please contact the Kim Robinette in Office of Development.