- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Alumni Legacy Scholarship
This scholarship is available for students whose parent(s), grandparent(s) or great-grandparent(s) graduated from KCU. The scholarship is a $1000 scholarship renewable for four years. Students must obtain KCU’s Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards in order for the scholarship to be renewed on an annual basis.
Qualifying students must be:
- Enrolled full time
- The descendant of at least one parent, grandparent, or great-grandparent who is a KCU graduate
- An undergraduate student only
Scholarship applications must be submitted to the Alumni Office no later than April 1st. The applicant should be a new student, however, a returning student of KCU is able to apply if the application deadline was missed as an incoming student.
The Alumni Legacy Scholarship application may be downloaded here.