- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
The 1919 Society
Graduating Seniors, please join your fellow classmates and the alumni of KCU in building a tradition of support to benefit future Knights. Many of you have benefited by receiving scholarship money from KCU, totaling on average $4,000 a year. These scholarships have been made possible in large part through the generosity of the alumni and friends of KCU. You now have your chance to make a better future for your fellow Knights, as others have done for you, by joining the 1919 Society.
The 1919 Society is a Senior Class giving program created to recognize the heritage of the year KCU was founded, 1919. Each year the Society will fund a gift for a special project in a publicly used building on campus. This year the donations will fund a need for the McKenzie Student Life Center. Our goal is for 53 of the 2012 graduating seniors to donate $19.19. These donations will equal $1017.07, which will fund the purchase of a new elliptical or treadmill. If every 2012 graduate made a donation of $19.19 the amount raised would provide the funding for both an elliptical and a treadmill. By exceeding our goal you can leave this generous gift for future students to enjoy!
As a member of the 1919 Society you have the opportunity to give your donation of $19.19 in honor of, or in memory of, a KCU faculty or staff member. This will allow you to show your appreciation to those that have invested in you throughout your college career. The recognition of your donation will appear on this webpage and in “The Voice”.
What’s in it for you?
As a member of the 1919 Society you will…
- Be honored at a pinning ceremony at the end of the school year
- Receive a 1919 Society pin
- Receive a complimentary 2012 Fall Homecoming Football Game ticket
- Receive the reward of knowing you are helping generations to come