- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Why Should I transfer to KCU?
At Kentucky Christian University, we are continuing to expand our transfer friendly academic programs:
- A2B—Quickly turn your associate’s degree into a bachelor’s degree! Your Associate’s degree* will be accepted as the first 60 hours of a B.S. in General Business. Just complete 60 hours at KCU and begin your new and exciting career!
*Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree must be earned at a regionally accredited academic institution.
- RN to BSN—Currently working as an RN with your Associate Degree in Nursing and want to expand your degree to a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing? KCU offers a solely online RN to BSN program in which you can still continue to work full time as you look to further your degree. Click here form information.
- If you are considering transferring to KCU for one of our other traditional and on campus degree programs, we will need official transcripts from your previous colleges to evaluate your credits.
- Q. What are the transfer requirements at KCU?
- A. Transfer students need to have cumulative gpa of at least a 2.0
- Q. Will I have to send ACT/SAT test scores to apply?
- A. It depends if either (or both) of the following apply: student is under 24 years of age or the student has less than 30 transferable credit hours from previous college experience.
- Q. Will I have to send high school transcripts to apply?
- A. Yes.
- Q. I am in high school and taking college courses. Am I considered a transfer student?
- A. No.
- Q. Do I have to send all my transcripts?
- A. Yes. In order for KCU to determine if you meet the requirements for enrollment at KCU, we have to look at all your transcripts. We will also need it for Financial Aid purposes.