- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Plan Your Visit to KCU!
Think you may be interested in attending KCU? Well, there is no better way to find out if KCU is the place for you than to visit campus! Every year, hundreds of students just like you visit our campus and have an opportunity to meet current students and listen to them talk about their experience, meet with a professors, attend a class, or participate in practice with one of our athletic teams. Once you have visited campus, you will begin to understand why we call ourselves a "Campus Family" and hopefully come to know KCU as your home away from home.
What will I do on a campus visit?
- Tour the Campus
- Meet Faculty & Staff
- Meet Current Students
- Participate in a chapel service
- Have lunch on us!
- Talk with an enrollment counselor
- Meet athletic teams and coaches
- And more!
Watch Chapel Online
If you are planning to arrive by 9:30 a.m. on a Tuesday or Thursday, you will have the opportunity to experience our chapel service with student lead worship and thought-provoking speakers from around the world! If you can’t make it on a Tuesday or Thursday, be sure to check out our chapel services by visiting us on iHigh.