- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Online Admissions Application Instructions
Welcome to KCU's online application for Undergraduate admission. We are excited about your interest in earning your education at KCU, and it is our goal to make this process as quick and easy as possible. As you begin your application there are a few things you should know about the online application process.
You can also download the Application for Admission and Scholarship.
- This application requires that you create an account on our website, for the purpose of securing your information and identity. If you do not already have an account you can create one.
- Once you log in with your new account you will see a link in the left sidebar to "Start Your Application". If you have already started your application, you will see "View Your Application" and "Edit Your Application" links.
- The online application process will take approximately 20-40 minutes of your time, providing you have all information required readily available.
- If at any time you must leave your application you may save it on our server by clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of the page. You can later view or edit your application by click on the links in the left sidebar.
- When you are done with your online application you must check the "Complete" box at the bottom of the page. If their are any problems with the submission you will receive a message explaining the error on the next page. Once your application is completed and submitted, it is recommended that you print a copy of your application for your records.
All questions about the application process should be directed to Enrollment Services by email or by phone, 800-522-3181 (toll-free) or 606-474-3266 (local).