- Office of Academic Affairs
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
I've Been Accepted... Now What?
Accepted Students need to complete the following:
- Complete & Submit FAFSA
All students are required to complete FAFSA and submit it to KCU, which is used to determine your eligibility for financial aid.
- Complete Entrance Counseling
The federal government requires that each student complete entrance counseling online in order to ensure you fully understand your responsibilities as it regards student loans and federal aid.
- Sign your Master Promissory Note
Once you have completed entrance counseling, you will be required to digitally sign a Master Promissory Note (MPN). A master promissory note (MPN) is a legally binding contract between the borrower and the US Department of Education. When this contract is signed the borrower is agreeing to repay the loan money borrowed. Learn more...
- Sign & Return your KCU Award Letter
Once you have completed and submitted your FAFSA, KCU’s financial aid office will send you an award letter. The award letter will detail each of the federal, state, and institutional grants, loans, and scholarships you have received. The award letter will then be used to determine your final costs.
- Submit Housing Forms & Pay Housing Deposit
The housing form is used to help us identify a roommate that matches you well or make sure you get placed with a previously identifies roommate. It also allows us to get to know you a little better before you move in.
- Submit Health Form & Immunization Records