- Office of Academic Affairs
- Registrar's Office
- Online Campus
- KCU Graduate School
- Keeran School of Education
- Sack School of Bible & Ministry
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Music
- Yancey School of Nursing On Campus
- Yancey School of Nursing RN-BSN On Line
- School of Social Work & Human Services
- Download Transcript Request Form
- Alumni & Friends
- Student Services
- Offices & Services
Day of Future Knights
We invite you and your parents' to a very special KCU event which is open only to those who have been formally accepted to KCU for the fall semester 2014.
Days of Future Knights will take place on April 11 & April 25
For your convenience, we have scheduled two dates from which to choose, we hope that you will be able to join us as we help you complete your journey toward knighthood. Not only will you have the opportunity to complete forms, talk finances and take our bible test, but you will also meet and get to know other future KCU students.
Please talk this over with your parents and reserve your spot as soon as possible.
If you are under 18, you must submit a completed Parent Permission Form, signed by parent/guardian.
As always, if you have any questions concerning this event, please feel free to call us at 800.552.3181
Welcome to KCU! Go Knights!
Days of Future Knight Schedule
- 9:30-10:00: Registration
- 10:00-1030: Welcome
- 10:30-12:00: Completion of New Student Forms
- 12:00-12:30: Lunch
- 12:30-1:00: Bible Test
- 1:00-1:30: Students Meet with Professors
- 1:30: MPN & Entrance Counseling
- Wrap up with Admissions Counselors
Important items to bring with you:
- Housing Form
- Housing Deposit (100 dollars)
- Health Form
- Health Insurance Card (if remaining on parent's insurance)
- Award Letter (sent from KCU Financial Aid Department)
- Drivers License